Unfortunately, that won’t happen until 2013, so to keep you going until then, Jen Lavery (@JenniferLavery) and Hilary Wardle (@Hilary_W) present the top five things they’ve learned from the series so far.
1. The Blue Man Group is not a support group for depressed men
2. When dating a woman who regularly wears several hats, children’s gloves and a confused expression, check whether she has a learning disability instead of automatically assuming she’s British. It’ll save you a very awkward hotel room encounter later on.
3. There’s always money in the banana stand…because it’s made out of money.
Also- don’t burn it down.
4. When pretending to marry your cousin to entertain patients at a hospital, make absolutely sure the ceremony isn’t legally binding. If it is, you’ll have to move to Alabama and live in a trailer.
5. The recipe for Hot Ham Water
What have we missed? Continue the list in the comments.